DISCOVER OUR HISTORY
our brief history
Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours was started in 1991 and has achieved worldwide renown over the years, being featured on many world travel television programs as well as international travelogue publications.
Our current Board of Directors, always striving to provide visitors to Jamaica with memorable vacations, expanded our operations in 1998. Now in the Twenty Third year of operation, our combined staff of fifty includes our skilled team of expert guides, friendly hostesses and service personnel.
Our custom-designed facilities are designed to be harmonious with the unspoilt mountain environment, in keeping with our eco-awareness.
Water is sourced from local mineral springs. With a ratio of one guide per eight riders, each guest is assured quality service, safety and personal attention at all times.
We represent the best of sustainable community based tourism, seeking to bring people back to themselves through Nature!!!
Commune with tropical nature, high above the world and see a side of Jamaica that very few even knew existed. Cycle down the majestic Blue Mountains, the highest mountain range in the English-speaking Caribbean. Home to the world-famous coffee, this soaring landscape offers panoramic views of mist covered peaks and pristine, emerald valleys. Learn about the indigenous herbs and plants that seem to grow everywhere you look; see coffee plantations, with their bean-clad plants clinging to the mountainsides. Take a cool dip under a crystal clear waterfall, and bask in the clear mountain air as you feast on a delicious Jamaican brunch.
- Offers each client over US Two Million Dollars in coverage
- Over seventeen years experience and knowledge of our roads combined with modern fleet.
- Learn about different places in Jamaica and our culture on bus tour
- Airport transfers from out international ports
- Delicious Jamaican meals included on tours
- Free Wi-fi access all the way
- 3rd party tours to include shopping from Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios