Private Bicycle Adventure in the Blue Mountain
This private Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours offers a downhill riding tour which is a truly delightful bicycle trip, down the mountainsides and rolling hills, a grand way to see Jamaica.
“Maximum age to ride bikes is 60 years. Persons over 60 years will only be permitted to do our bus tour”
These tours are ideal for singles, couples or families who wish to experience and photograph the world's famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and the island culture and lush, tropical countryside - all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
- Tour begins at the time of pick up where you will learn interesting information on Jamaica and your destination.
- Cycle down the Blue Mountains in Jamaica
- Average Group Size – 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
- At the end take a dip under a secluded waterfall
- Children under four (4) free.
- Bicycle Ride Durations -approximately 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- Bicycle Tour Distances - 9 to 18 miles downhill
- Average Group Size - 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for special arrangements, 10% discount on group rates
- Age - Seven (7) years and older
- Private transfer with assigned driver
- Ocho Rios Tour: Depart from Ocho Rios, at 8:00 a.m. and return at approximately 5:00 p.m. The trans-island journey (by bus) from Ocho Rios takes approximately 21/2 hours to the Blue Mountains, including restroom and photo stops.
- Montego Bay Tour: Departs Montego Bay at 6:00 and returns at approximately 6:30 pm. The trip originates in Montego Bay, to the Blue Mountains and includes restroom and photo stops, takes approximately 3 1/2 hours.
- Trelawny: Depart from Trelawny at 7:00 a.m. and return at approximately 5:30 p.m. The trans-island journey (by bus) from Trelawny takes approximately 3hours to the Blue Mountains, including restroom and photo stops.
Know Before You Go
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and experience the island culture and its lush, tropical countryside – all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible
- For Group Tours - Please contact us for special arrangements
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required per booking.
Photo Package Add On
Let our talented photographers turn your special moments into lifelong memories. Our high-quality photography services provide you with artfully edited digital copies of your Blue Mountain experience.
Ten (10) professionally taken photos of your experience on the tour.
Please note packages may take up to forty-eight (48) hrs to process.