Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour
The Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour is an all day, all-inclusive, downhill bicycle ride, it is a truly delightful bicycle tour, 95% no-pedaling, down the famous Blue Mountain-side.
“Maximum age to ride bikes is 60 years. Persons over 60 years will only be permitted to do our bus tour”
This 3-hour downhill guided bicycle tour in the Blue Mountains operates daily, and begins with a pick-up at your Ocho Rios or Montego Bay hotel or resort.
As you travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus, you’ll hear about Jamaica’s colorful past, making short stops at historical sites along the way. The drive takes you past banana plantations and local outdoor markets.
The first stop in the mountains is at an open-air restaurant located at 2,600 feet above sea level, where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous Jamaican brunch and as much real Blue Mountain coffee as you can drink!
After brunch you’ll be fitted with protective gear in preparation for a thrilling downhill ride. You’ll be taken to an elevation of 5,600 feet, where you’ll select your bike and enjoy the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean.
The descent begins! The tour moves leisurely at around 5-10 miles per hour. While coasting down this part of the mountain you’ll have a chance to admire the beautiful landscapes, featuring pristine streams and waterfalls, misty slopes, varied species of Jamaican birds, wildflowers, and plants.
Stop for lunch at the same spot you had brunch and then enjoy a swim at a secluded, pristine waterfall.
- Tour begins at the time of pick up where you will learn interesting information on Jamaica and your destination.
- Cycle down the Blue Mountains in Jamaica
- Average Group Size – 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
- At the end take a dip under a secluded waterfall
- Children under four (4) free.
- Bicycle Ride Duration -approximately 3 hours
- Bicycle Tour Distances - 9 to 12 miles downhill
- Average Group Size - 40 persons per day.
- Age - Six (6) years and older are allowed to ride
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Guided Tour
- Bicycle and Safety Gear
- Guests who choose not to cycle are also accommodated on this tour
Know Before You Go
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and experience the island culture and its lush, tropical countryside – all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- For Group Tours - Please contact us for special arrangements
Photo Package Add On
Let our talented photographers turn your special moments into lifelong memories. Our high-quality photography services provide you with artfully edited digital copies of your Blue Mountain experience.
Ten (10) professionally taken photos of your experience on the tour.
Please note packages may take up to forty-eight (48) hrs to process.