Blue Mountain Highlights
Learn about the rich history of Jamaica, while you traverse through the lush tropical rainforest as you make your way through the Blue Mountains, home of the world renowned Blue Mountain coffee. This soaring landscape offers panoramic views of mist-covered peaks and pristine, emerald valleys. Learn about the indigenous herbs and plants, see the small coffee farm with their bean-clad plants clinging to the mountainside. Be mesmerized by the scenic vistas, that are home to over one hundred species of exotic birds and blossoming plant life.
The experience culminates with an exhilarating dip in the fountain of youth which showcases the most breath-taking waterfalls. The perfect ending to a dynamic and educational excursion
itinerary (PICKUP TIMES VARY PER LocatiOn)
Tour begins at the time of pick up where you will learn interesting information on Jamaica and your destination.
- Tours are available Mondays through Sundays.
- Two meals provided – brunch and lunch.
- Average Group Size – 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
- Children under four (4) free.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Guided Tour
Know Before You Go
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible
- For Group Tours - Please contact us for special arrangements
Photo Package Add On
Let our talented photographers turn your special moments into lifelong memories. Our high-quality photography services provide you with artfully edited digital copies of your Blue Mountain experience.
Ten (10) professionally taken photos of your experience on the tour.
Please note packages may take up to forty-eight (48) hrs to process.