Blue Mountain Hike and Waterfall
The Caribbean is best known for its unmatched scenic views and the Blue Mountain is peaking the sights and scenes of the Jamaican landscape.
“The Blue Mountain in Jamaica is the country’s highest peak sitting at a comfortable 7402 feet above sea level. After a light bite paired with our freshly brewed coffee, hike the Blue Mountain with us, on a first-of-its-kind hiking trail in the mountains.”
The 2.2 mile hike takes you up to an easy 1500 feet through the lush, tropical forest, gorgeous flora and vibrant fauna. Along the mountain ranges are an abundance of culture and the stories of the bread and butter of the people.
As the smell of freshly grown, world famous Blue Mountain coffee consumes you, wash all your worries away at one of the mountain’s many freshwater waterfalls. Unspoilt by modern amenities, the fresh air provides a welcomed break for city lungs.
- Tour begins at the time of pick up where you will learn interesting information on Jamaica and your destination.
- Cycle down the Blue Mountains in Jamaica
- Average Group Size – 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
- At the end take a dip under a secluded waterfall
- Children under four (4) free.
- Tours are available Mondays through Sundays.
- Unlimited coffee, Energy bar, fruits, and water are provided before the start
- Hike duration -2 hours
- Distance - 2.2 miles
- Waterfall swim
Itinerary (PICKUP TIMES VARY PER LOCATION)
- 5:00 AM- 7:45 AM - Pick-Up
- 7:45 AM – 9:45 AM - Departure to the Blue Mountains
- 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM - Welcome and Briefing
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Coffee and refreshments
- 10:30 PM – 12:30 PM – Hiking
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM – Drive to lunch stop
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch
- 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM – Waterfalls
- 2:30 PM - Departure to hotels
Know Before You Go
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and experience the island culture and its lush, tropical countryside – all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible
What to Bring
- BACK PACK
- SWIM WEAR
- WATER SHOE
- CASH/ CREDIT CARD
Photo Package Add On
Let our talented photographers turn your special moments into lifelong memories. Our high-quality photography services provide you with artfully edited digital copies of your Blue Mountain experience.
Ten (10) professionally taken photos of your experience on the tour.
Please note packages may take up to forty-eight (48) hrs to process.