Blue Mountain Hike, Bike and Waterfall
Enjoy unlimited amount of Blue Mountain Coffee along with fruits before being transported to the foot of the Blue Mountain hiking trail.
“Test your mind and body as you hike for 2.2 miles with an elevation of over 1500 feet, through the majestic forests of the Blue Mountain. Jamaica’s endemic flora and fauna put on an amazing show to compete with the breathtaking views of the stunning mountain ranges.”
Blooming coffee farms litter both sides of the trail with brooks flowing across the path. Unspoilt by modern amenities, the fresh air and panoramic views provide you with memories to last a lifetime.
Once you’ve completed the hike, you’ll be transported to the start of the biking experience, where you’ll take in even more magnificent vistas on a downhill bicycle ride. After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious Jamaican brunch at our open-air cafe - a 200 year old wooden deck coffee trading post. Then it’s back on your bike for further downhill action as you end the day at a secluded, pristine waterfall.
- Tour begins at the time of pick up where you will learn interesting information on Jamaica and your destination.
- Cycle down the Blue Mountains in Jamaica
- Average Group Size – 40 persons per day.
- Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
- At the end take a dip under a secluded waterfall
- Children under four (4) free.
- Tours are available Mondays through Sundays.
- Energy bar, fruits, and water are provided before start
- Hike duration -2 hours
- Hike Distance - 2.2 miles
- Bicycles and safety gear provided
- Bicycle Ride Duration -approximately 1 hour
- Bicycle Tour Distances – 5 miles
- Tandem Bikes are available upon request.
- Waterfall swim
- 5:00 AM- 7:45 AM - Pick-Up
- 7:45 AM – 9:45 AM - Departure to the Blue Mountains
- 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM - Welcome and Briefing
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Coffee and refreshments
- 10:30 PM – 12:30 PM – Hiking
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM - Biking
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch
- 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM – Waterfalls
- 2:30 PM - Departure to hotels
Know Before You Go
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and experience the island culture and its lush, tropical countryside – all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible
What to Bring
- BACK PACK
- SWIM WEAR
- WATER SHOE
- CASH/ CREDIT CARD
Photo Package Add On
Let our talented photographers turn your special moments into lifelong memories. Our high-quality photography services provide you with artfully edited digital copies of your Blue Mountain experience.
Ten (10) professionally taken photos of your experience on the tour.
Please note packages may take up to forty-eight (48) hrs to process.